[MPlayer-dev-eng] Checking on the neu-team's doings so far - Was: [bug?] OSX 10.4.2, lame 3.96.1 vs. libMP3 (today cvs)

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Thu Oct 20 00:08:21 CEST 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 00:39, Gabucino wrote:

> I always expect the fix to be mailed to my mailbox,

Well if you'd mention a contact address like maybe "#teenies @ dalnet" or
something like that maybe I could've bothered to come tell you to rtfm,
or apply patch in dcc and test.

> attached to a short
> thanks

Thanks for testing on rarer platforms. Really. If you hadn't tested, I'd never
noticed my Sparcstation5 would've been broken with MPlayer in next vesion,
then I couldn't have listened to jpop through its awesome speaker anymore :(

> Most of the time the bug isn't fixed at all.

Terrible, let's cry together like babies

> That's why I don't stay, I don't want to hear false excuses.

I look at the information in your arrogant flames.
You should look at the information in their weak excuses.