[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Wed Oct 12 08:07:04 CEST 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 01:24:03AM -0400, Ergzay wrote:
> Mplayer is for users, not developers, stop thinking that it's here for
> you (to all developers).

This is blatently false. We code MPlayer because we use it and we like
it, not for your sake. If it's helpful to you that's nice, but it's
not my goal. If you think any free software developed by hobbyists (as
opposed to contracted coders) is for users and not developers, you
have a fundamental misunderstanding of the economics involved.

Rich