[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Jindrich Makovicka makovick at kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz
Tue Oct 11 10:06:36 CEST 2005

On 10/11/05, Adam Tlałka <atlka at pg.gda.pl> wrote:
> So what is this list for anyway?? Showing your anger and rudity?
> I though that this was a discussion list.
> I've made a mistake then.

It is also not for bashing your head against the wall. I somehow
understand your arguments, but you can see that this modification has
absolutely no chance of getting to CVS in its current form. Like
others, I would also advice replacing \n with %s and "w" with "wb" and
adding one more commandline option. Maybe it is worth doing for all
subtitle formats, when you are at it. Then you may hope that some day
the hell freezes over and Rich changes his mind and will make CRLF
default on all platforms.

--
Jindrich Makovicka