[MPlayer-dev-eng] Help, im trying to enhance a codec, and i dont know whats going wrong.

Steven Johnson mplayer at sakuraindustries.com
Thu Oct 6 13:22:29 CEST 2005

>Does it work with ffplay?
>
>Diego

Short Answer is yes.

Longer answer ffplay doesnt seem to be in the MPlayer archive, so i
installed ffmpeg-0.4.9-pre1, copied my changed flic processing files
over, built those, and yes ffplay certainly does play my test flx file,
seemingly without error.   I havent even been able to get 1 frame to
show in MPlayer.

Ill concentrate on finishing testing my changes to ffmpeg under ffplay
but it isnt going to be very useful to me if i cant play it under
MPlayer.  My gut instinct is, it is something to do with 15bpp mode, but
im buggered if i can see what.

Steven