[MPlayer-dev-eng] ADPCM g.722

Stefano Lena - DAVE S.r.l stefano.lena at dave-tech.it
Wed Oct 5 18:30:58 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply,

We looked for ffmpeg, installed it and now we're trying.... but in the
project home page

http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/ffmpeg-doc.html#SEC17

there isn't g.722 nor SB-ADPCM as supported file format nor audio codec
- decoded.

Do you remember other players that may support our "damned" file format?
If you'll have more information please keep me informed

Regards

Lena

Diego Biurrun ha scritto:
> On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 09:28:36AM +0200, Stefano Lena - DAVE S.r.l wrote:
>
>>we're developing an embedded system which should process some audio
>>streams. One of them is (or at least sould be, because is the output of
>>a black-box) encoded using ADPCM g.722. In order to verify if the stream
>>is a "real" ADPCM g.722 we need something like a player, a library, a
>>couple of function code-encode, that can process/play a file encoded in
>>ADPCM g.722 format.
>

> IIRC FFmpeg already supports G.722.  Do you have some samples for
> testing?
>
> Diego

- Please, take note that fax number has been changed -

DAVE Srl - Electronics System House
via Forniz 2/1
33080 Porcia (PN) - Italy
Telephone: +39.0434.921215