[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch backlog maintenance

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 23:22:53 CET 2005

On 11/26/2005 04:52 PM, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 08:04:17PM -0500, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>
>>> I'm still desperately looking for somebody to take over the patch
>>> backlog.  Really no volunteers?  Come on, all it takes is
>>> keeping a mailbox around and sending reminders once in a while...
>>
>> Is this request still open?
>
> Yes.  I'd very much appreciate if you would take over.  Just list
> yourself in DOCS/tech/MAINTAINERS as patch backlog maintainer or
> whatever you want to call it.

I'll wait on that until I have the existing backlog and am sure I'm
going to be able to handle the job - not that I expect any particular
problems, but I prefer to be cautious.

> I'll send you my mailbox with the patches soon.

What format is this in - i.e., what am I likely to need to use to read
it? I'm currently just keeping track of things in a separate folder in
Mozilla Mail, and I don't offhand know of a way to integrate a separate
file into that (if Mozilla even supports interchangeable formats).

I may or may not have other questions, but those can wait until after
I've looked at the mailbox and had a chance to figure some of them out
for myself.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.