[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch backlog maintenance

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 02:04:17 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 08:50:10PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> Where is the backlog kept?  I would consider it.
>>
>> Unfortunately Joey is in a bit of a bind right now after his house
>> got struck by a lightning, his laptop died and other
>> responsibilities.  So if you wanted to volunteer the first time
>> around, but Joey beat you to it, now is your chance to speak up ;)
>
> I'm still desperately looking for somebody to take over the patch
> backlog.  Really no volunteers?  Come on, all it takes is keeping a
> mailbox around and sending reminders once in a while...

Is this request still open?

I'm really not sure what "keeping a mailbox around" entails, but I've
been trying to keep track of patches coming in and being applied or not
over the last few weeks or so (I currently know of about 25 apparently
unapplied and unrejected just since the 11th), and while it's awkward
and unwieldy and I *know* that I tend to take on projects and then let
them slide for an indefinite period (occasionally forever) so it might
not be the best idea... while all of that is true, I do think I might be
able to give it a go.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.