[MPlayer-dev-eng] Slackware package (tgz, like deb/rpm) support

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Nov 10 01:05:40 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 04:33:35PM -0200, Herbert Alexander Faleiros wrote:

> thanks for your comments (Arpi), patch attached.
>
> As Slackware don't resolve dependences I leave the comments about it (in
> README) out. I also removed the unnecessary configure parameters.

OK, if somebody can confirm that the build scripts are any good I will
add this to the unofficial packages list.

Herbert, on http://www.faleiros.eti.br/SlackBuild/ you have an MPlayer
build script and a subdirectory for MPlayer codecs.  Maybe you can put
it in a common directory?  This would be easier to link to...

Diego