[MPlayer-dev-eng] How to know how long title N of DVD is?

Bo Xie xiebopublic at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:13:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

   I use "mplayer dvd://N -ao null -vo null -frames 0 -v" to check
info about title N (e.g. how many chapters belong to title N, how many
audio tracks in title N,etc). But I can not know how long title N is
(e.g. 00:45:08). I've also checked the source code, tt_srpt_t has info
about total dvd (e.g. how many titles in a dvd?) and title_info_t is
for title info, but I can not find the title time length info in
title_info_t, how to calculate it? Thank you very much!
-------------------ifo_types.h-----
typedef struct {
  uint16_t nr_of_srpts;
  uint16_t zero_1;