[MPlayer-dev-eng] demux_mov fix for OSX 10.4

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Mon May 9 17:36:49 CEST 2005

On Mon, 9 May 2005, Nicolas Plourde wrote:

> On 8-May-05, at 11:50 PM, Steven M. Schultz wrote:
>
> > Hi -
> >
> >     The Quicktime headers have changed slightly from 10.3.x to 10.4
> >

> This is weird, I dont have this problem.

	Yes, it is weird - but this is the 2nd time I've encountered a program
	that needed to explicitly #include the two Quicktime .h files.

	Are you also using 10.4?  The problem doesn't occur on 10.3.x

> what are your configure flag ? and is your cvs up to date?

	Hourly cvs updates at least ;)   It's always up to date.

	The configure options are nothing special and would not seem to
	have anything to do with defining (or not defining) structures in
	<QuickTime/ImageCompression.h> or <QuickTime/ImageCodec.h>

	But since those two files exist in both the current (10.4) and previous
	releases of Quicktime would it harm things to include them?

	Cheers,
	Steven Schultz