[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Altivec (again..),G3 and runtime detection..

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Mon May 9 15:10:34 CEST 2005

At 15.51 08/05/2005, you wrote:

>I can try it on my iBook G3 but how do I compile it? I think I have
>downloaded the files properly using
>I tried ./configure and then make but make fails and the compile is
>aborted on line 150 of swscale_internal.c
>
>In file included from swscale.c:72:
>swscale_internal.h:150: error: parse error before "vector"
This kind of problem is because you don't have on your makefile parameters
the lines -mabi=altivec and -maltivec.
This two options can resolve your problem and it should be added by
configure script (i think)

For Diego and others peoble. Now i'm without my A1 because it is on repair
so i cannot send to you any kind of patch.
Please wait.
Thank you!
Andrea