[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCEMENT] MPlayer OSX GUI

Gustav Axelsson gustav.axelsson at swipnet.se
Sun May 8 08:46:14 CEST 2005

How do I download your mplayerosx?

Copy&paste from the homepage to the terminal works:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer co -P main

But I don't get any mplayerosx-folders when downloading :-(
I also cannot get anything except that "main"-folder. If I browse
with webcvs then all folders are visible including mplayerosx but I
cannot download them.

Gustav