[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCEMENT] MPlayer OSX GUI

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Sat May 7 22:14:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

> >> i welcome the idea, and support hosting @mphq.
> >>
> >> also i offer my help on testing both build stuff and the gui on
> >> 10.3 (and/or on 10.4 soon).
> >>

> > Both seconded.
> >
> > Let me know if and when you wish to make a news entry about this.
> >
> > Diego
> >

> Arpi, what need to be done server side to add the code to the cvs?

nothing. you can either cvs import the code under /cvsroot/mplayer/
with any module name (like osxgui), or the better would be getting
the repository files (many something,v files) from the current
authors (or sf cvs backup if available) and copy into mphq.

i dont know how the current code is handled. is it in open cvs?

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.