[MPlayer-dev-eng] Another non-working MEncoder here - logs included

Hans-Carl Oberdalhoff hco at gmx.de
Wed Mar 23 23:30:21 CET 2005

Re,

There are little "typos" in my last mail:
There are three logs attached, two of them which use "-frames 100", but one of
these logs only showing 10 encoded frames. The option used in relaity was
"-frames 10" for this log.
Also I did forget to mention the third log at all. It is (as you can see) a
working example of mpeg4-transcoding from a file.

bye, hco