[MPlayer-dev-eng] min() and max() macro definitions

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Mar 18 02:29:46 CET 2005

Hi.

muxer_mpeg.c:996:1: warning: "max" redefined
In file included from muxer_mpeg.c:13:
aviheader.h:16:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
muxer_mpeg.c:997:1: warning: "min" redefined
aviheader.h:12:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

Could we have just one set of definitions in a common header?
These are different, so some other changes in code may be necessary, too.

Regards,
R.