[MPlayer-dev-eng] Developer needed for Mplayer/encoder filter extension

Martin Rode martin.rode at programmfabrik.de
Mon Mar 14 10:37:11 CET 2005

Hello all,

For an upcoming project we are looking for a developer who can help us
out with the following problem:

We have MPEG1/2 videoclips which need to be changed into something like
"offline-bloomberg-tv"* and encoded to DivX. So I guess we need a
customized filter for Mplayer/encoder.

* The picture has to be resized to say 60% and high quality textual and
graphical information have to be added to the remaining space on the screen.

System will be Debian/Linux.

We are based in Berlin, Germany, and would prefer to work with a
developer on-site, though it is not a requirement. Timeframe for the
development is April/May 2005.

Please reply to me personally since I am not a subscriber to the
mplayer-dev list.

Take Care &
keep up the great work!

Martin