[MPlayer-dev-eng] dec_audio.c crash my mplayer!

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Jun 30 11:08:07 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 01:05:34AM +0200, Andrea Palmate' wrote:
> Hi all. the new version of dec_audio.c crash my mplayer.

could you please provide some details?

> I have a problem on init_audio_filters.
> I've seen that there is a change in preinit_audio_filters too. What kind of
> changes are?

preinit_audio_filters contained practically the same code as
init_audio_filters, so I made one function out of these two.
Also the out_rate etc. variables are now pointers, they will be set to
what actually comes out of a filter chain.
You can force seomthing by setting these to a certain value, or to 0 to
use the setting that needs no conversion.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger