[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: scale= broken in cvs on 2005-06-19

C.Y.M syphyr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:55:34 CEST 2005

On 6/26/05, Tobias Diedrich <ranma at tdiedrich.de> wrote:
> Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
>
> > Should be fixed now. Please report if it works now or not.
>
> Still doesn't work for me.  It looks like gcc-3.3 is borken
> (Works when compiled with gcc-4.0, gcc-3.4 untested).
> rev. 1.113 of swscale_template.c is the last one that works.
> >From a report on the #mplayerdev-Channel the SuSE gcc-3.3 has
> the same problem.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake after that checkin by Guillaume.
Aparently, my CVS did not get the new file and I was still testing the
one before it broke.  I just downloaded a fresh src tree and the
problem still exists.  The following patch does fix it (revert back to
previously working version)

Best Regards..