[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch against gcc4.0, and incorrect encoding of help_mp-zh_CN.h

Funda Wang fundawang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:31:36 CEST 2005

Guillaume> Part of that work has been already done in CVS. Could you maybe post
Guillaume> an updated patch with just the necessary changes?
Fine. It seems that most of the patch has been applied.

Looking from the original patch, the only part needed to be patched is
mmx.h. But I've got another patch wrote by somebody else, while it doesn't
touch the corresponding file. It confused me a lot, because I'm not familiar
with MMX instructions :(