[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch against gcc4.0, and incorrect encoding of help_mp-zh_CN.h

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Jun 17 09:52:21 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 04:00:38AM +0800, Funda Wang wrote:
> And, the encoding of help/help_mp-zh_CN.h is wrong. It is encoded in GBK,
> rather than preferred UTF-8. So, it should be converted into UTF-8:
> iconv -f gbk -t utf-8 < help/help_mp-zh_CN.h > help/help_mp-zh_CN.h

"Wrong" is not the right word here. Anyway I added a --charset option to
the configure script quite some time ago. It does not yet work for all
languages (only those whose charset I or somebody else could find out).
In short: get CVS and do ./configure --charset=utf8 and you should be
fine.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger