[MPlayer-dev-eng] Supporting Plextor PX-TV402U for mencoder

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Thu Jun 9 16:09:53 CEST 2005

On 9 Jun 2005 at 15:57, Nico Sabbi wrote:

> http://portal.wikinerds.org/interview-alex-noe-2005jun

Yes, I know about this. I think you are trying to send a message of some
kind?

In any case, the "WIS GO7007SB Public Linux Driver" is GPL.

But this has nothing to do with my technical questions.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836