[MPlayer-dev-eng] bugzilla

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Jun 9 09:23:01 CEST 2005

Hey,

On Sunday 05 June 2005 10:19, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:

> How about adv-users,
> this maillist is mainly for proper bugreports and it is
> very low trafic currently.

I'm against this. The list should indeed be read-only. There's currently
no complete mail interface to Bugzilla. I certainly don't have the time
to create such an interface. We've had this discussion already when we
decided which BTS to use in the first place. So let's just create a new
ML and make it read-only. That'll improve the situation at least a bit,
even though it doesn't implement everyone's wishes.

If there are no real objections and better suggestions then I'll drop
Apri a mail this weekend.

Mosu