[MPlayer-dev-eng] osdep/fseeko.c problem []

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Wed Jun 8 08:27:41 CEST 2005

Arne Driescher wrote:
> Btw.: The configure script is broken too as -march and -mcpu are not set
> correctly. It would be nice if someone could fix it. (Perhaps whenever the
> test fails, just drop -march and -mcpu from the CFLAGS as the plattform
> default might be useful anyway.)

I wrote a couple recently-applied patches for the -march and -mcpu
business on AMD64. I'll try to fix your problem (or someone else will if
they beat me to it).

Your bugreport isn't complete, though:

1. Please attach the entire output of ./configure.

2. Also attach configure.log and config.mak. You'll probably have to
compress them with gzip or bzip2 to get past the mailing list message
size limit (around 100k if I remember right).

-Corey