[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch] swscale on gcc4+amd64

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:20:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/5/05, Mean <fixounet at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello
> The attached patch enabled me to compile postproc/ on amd64 with gcc4
> and gcc 3.3.5

>From the discussions I had on IRC with other devs, it would help if
you could post some benches to compare the number of cycles used when
you compile with gcc-3.4 or gcc-3.3  (without your patch) and make
sure your patch doesn't make this code run slower.
I wish I could do it, but I don't know how to do this (start/stop timers).

Guillaume
--
I should have invented the tape recorder,
that way people would have more quotes of