[MPlayer-dev-eng] bugzilla

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jun 5 19:19:06 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 06:39:27PM +0200, Sascha Sommer wrote:
> Don't take me wrong bugzilla is great, but an email interface would
> make some things a lot easier and the bugfixing process more open.

Yes, currently bugzilla is great for storing bugs away and never again
care about them.
Sorry, but without at least an easy way to get email notification about
all changes, and together with those for our case incredibly stupid
states it mostly seems to help waste my time.
So if you really want to change this, create that mailing list now and
don't discuss every little detail for yet another month.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger