[MPlayer-dev-eng] 2005.07.11, Monday :: software patent directive rejected

Salvatore Falco sfalco at studenti.ing.uniroma1.it
Thu Jul 28 13:15:49 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 12:26:55PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> But we do not need that much money for the project itself.
> If we start collecting money, it'll just pile up until noone
> knows what to do with it.
>
> 				Attila Kinali

    What about "hiring" a programmer? We could select a functionality we would like
to be implemented, but noone wants to do, or a tedious work such as a
security audit, than define the requirements of the work, and "hire" the
programmer.

    The proposal should be refined, but I think it is a good starting point.

--
	Saluti, Salvatore Falco