[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cross-compiling MPlayer for the SH4 Hitashi processor

philippe Guillaumaud philippe.guillaumaud at leclubcs.com
Wed Jul 27 11:16:58 CEST 2005

Hi

 Our company "Le Club cs" is currently exploring different portal
solutions to involve all the simplify the use of multimedia on the
television. We are using Linux in our software developpement

I work on porting mplayer to sh-4 (for the STB7109 chip from ST
Electronics), and i search some informations and help about this.

Thanks very much for all your help

Best regards

--
Philippe Guillaumaud