[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] musepack decoder/demuxer license headers

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Jul 22 13:21:17 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'd like to add something like the following to demux_mpc.c and
ad_mpc.c:
 This code maybe be relicensed under the terms of the GNU LGPL when it
 becomes part of the ffmpeg project (ffmpeg.sourceforge.net)

Reza agreed with this change and we two are currently the only ones
holding the copyright on those files (unless I missed something, and
maybe except the standard function headers).
Do you think this would be okay? I want this since I'd really hate to
make things more complicated for the ffmpeg people than necessary.
Any comments welcome.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger