[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch: dynamic lowres

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Jul 21 19:16:15 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 09:44:54PM +0500, Sergey Khlutchin wrote:
> I want to do automatic change this parameter on change the window size
> (when display size is in 2^n low than source frame size),
> but don't know how.

Not a good idea, it must at least be an option. The quality of lowres
decoding is below that of (even really bad) scaling to half resolution.
I'd also thing that you would have to reconfigure the vo and
dependent on -fixed-vo also uninit and reinit again (or is this done
indirectly somehow?).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger