[MPlayer-dev-eng] italian documentation

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Tue Jul 12 16:55:44 CEST 2005

posting on this list, as diego advised me.

this to propose myself as italian documentation mantainer. i'm starting to work on it, when i'll have done something, i'll post it here, bye
PaulTT

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:50:41 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 12:18:51PM +0200, Paul TT wrote:
> > is out there somebody who's working on this?????
>
> No, the Italian translation is outdated and unmaintained.
>
> > if not i'm going to start translation into italian of xml docs....
>
> That would be very much welcome.  Please read
>
> http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/translations.txt

all right, didn't see that file, sorry, i'll subscribe to the related list

> and join the MPlayer-translations and MPlayer-docs mailing lists, we can
> continue discussing there.  BTW, help with translation of the help messages
> and the man page is also needed.

i've read transaltions.txt, seen this, it's fine for me, i'll do