[MPlayer-dev-eng] Having MPlayer and Mencoder in a single binary.

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Fri Jul 1 23:40:05 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 09:14:45PM -0700, RC wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:18:59 +0200
> Benjamin Zores <ben at tutuxclan.org> wrote:
> > The remaining question would be the unknown behaviour on Win32
> > system's (i guess they do not support symlinks, so, copy mplayer.exe
> > to mencoder.exe ??).
>
> mencoder.lnk
> mencoder.bat

But then argv[0] would still be "mplayer.exe".  So we should also add an
option which would force mplayer.exe to behave as though argv[0] were
"mencoder.exe".  That would be the most OS-independant way to do it.

--Joey

--
"The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe
in it.  Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe