[MPlayer-dev-eng] codecs.conf / tsccvid.dll

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Jan 31 01:43:33 CET 2005

Florian Mickler writes:
> http://i71rs03.cm-tm.uka.de/areas/info1/ldocs/video_temp/2004-12-17-uebung9.avi

That's an interesting sample file.  It works after adding bgr32 as you
described.  ffcamtasia cannot play it, though, even with the
codecs.conf update.

Also, I tried to lower CPU usage a bit, since there is a lot of
postprocessing going on:

[PP] Using codec's postprocessing, max q = 9.

but -pp 0 does not help.  Some more bugs hidden somewhere it seems..

Diego