[MPlayer-dev-eng] -nocolorkey as default?

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Mon Jan 10 20:06:51 CET 2005

Hi,

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:29:31 -0500
> D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
>

> > Alternatively, the colorkey option could be given more states, with a
> > default state that's neither on nor off, but dependent on the vo
> > selected.
>
> What about: on for all windowed, overlay vo's (xmga, xvidix),
> off for all others ?

actually it should be: 'on' for all vo's which does render/draw colorkey
colored area, and 'off' for all vo's which doesnt render colorkey.

it's almost the same a syour definition, just more accurate :)

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.