[MPlayer-dev-eng] DMA or not DMA

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Jan 5 23:39:09 CET 2005

On Wed,  5 Jan 2005 23:04:08 +0100 (CET)
Arpi <arpi at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> any news on this? (implementing DMA support for mga_vid)
> my sponsor is interested if we can do it soon (in 2-3 weeks)
> or they have to find different solution...

I put it on ice for the moment, because i wanted to finish the
2.6 port/cleanup first. Though i can have a look at it inbetween if you want.
But i doubt that i can finish it within 3 weeks. Unless it's very easy
and straight forward.

> if anybody interested implementing this, tell me.
> also tell me (in public or private) how much money it costs...
> so i can pass it to the sponsor.

I work on OSS for the fun of it, not for earing money.
If someone wants to pay me for it, ok with me, but dont expect
anything from me before i finish it.
(ie, i talk and promise way to much than i can keep)

				Attila Kinali

--
All christians are terrorists.