[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mpeg audio detected incorrectly

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Feb 27 19:19:21 CET 2005

Hi, I have noticed that for me at least that handling of audio streams
seems to have changed between the last two pre-release versions.

For example I have a ripped DVD file (.vob) containing 3 languages
including english and previously this would correctly play the english
audio track when I specify alang=en in mplayer.conf.  However, with pre6
I consistently get the last audio track detected regardless of it's language

In order to debug this further, could someone please point me to the
right code doing the audio stream detection please?  I have had a quick
poke around, but I ended up following through some other audio detection
stuff (might have been specific to DVD's only...?).

Cheers

Ed W