[MPlayer-dev-eng] News (progress?) from Debian

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 13:52:00 CET 2005

The latest DWN came out today, and in case anyone's interested, it's
looking as if MPlayer may wind up getting back into Debian - albeit
without included DeCSS (and, possibly, XviD) support. The DWN report is
based on discussions archived at

and if you read that you'll know as much about the matter as I do.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.