[MPlayer-dev-eng] Can MPLAYER demux conveying a SLstream? -to-Nico

Deckard hwrhee at erfsystem.com
Mon Feb 21 11:20:19 CET 2005

I didn't analyze this stream.
I don't know each PID. But video is h.264, audio is BSAC(14496-3 ER-BSAC).
You need to find Object-descriptor-stream.
OD-stream describes ES_ID of video stream.
You find same ES_ID in PMT.

IOD describes ES_ID of "OD stream".

ASAP, I'll find PID of h.264.
This H.264 is Base Line Level 1.3(max fps is 30, MaxDPB is 445.5kb).

And this stream don't have FLEXMUX stream.

I have a ques.
Can Mplayer decode BSAC?
If mplayer can't play, just play video.
It's simple because this is not using SL sync between video and audio.
What do you think of that?

Deckard wrote:

>Hello.
>Nico, I upload DMB(H.264-SL-PES-Mpeg2ts) stream.
>ftp://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/to-nico-dmb-stream/

can you describe the content of the pids of these samples, please?
some look like mpeg4-asp in SL, others are even flexmux streams.
I need to know the codecs used in each pid (mpeg4-asp, h264, etc.)
because the descriptors present in the PMT don't seem to convey
enough informations, at least at a quick first glance.

    Nico