[MPlayer-dev-eng] EDL for MEncoder

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 17 22:31:23 CET 2005

I've finished a working patch for MEncoder that adds it EDL support, except
mute.. Couldn't figure out how to do this for MEncoder... Is this seriously
needed? :/

I can't make a patch yet, because this patch depends on both my multiple files
for MEncoder patch and my previous EDL cleanup patch, so I really don't have
anything to diff the files against, a 'cvs diff' would show me ALL those
changes

This BTW is the only way to cut some MPEG movies - some MPEG movies do not
support absolute seeking at all. (both MPlayer and MEncoder crash when doing
it.) This EDL patch on purpose uses relative seeking.

Just wanted to announce for now...

- ods15