[MPlayer-dev-eng] mga_vid for 2.6 kernels storage in cvs

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Feb 16 13:45:15 CET 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:40:24 +0100
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 12:39:36PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> >
> > Does someone have any better ideas ?
>
> What about trying to get mga_vid merged into the Linux kernel?

That's my goal, but it'll need a lot of clean up and thus
a lot of time.
I don't think we'll get mga_vid into the kernel before mid
year. And even that is optimistic considering my schedule
for the next months.

For the mean time, i'd like to have an official version
somewhere, where people can get it from and use it.

As i said, at the moment i'm managing the sources in my
own svn and provide snapshots over http://attila.kinali.ch/mga,
but that's only a temporary solution.

				Attila Kinali

--