[MPlayer-dev-eng] mga_vid for 2.6 kernels storage in cvs

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Feb 16 12:39:36 CET 2005

Moin,

I want to somewhen soon move the mga_vid development,
which is currently in my private svn back to the cvs repo.
But there is a little problem: every kernel minor needs
some changes.
This means that every kernel minor needs another version
of mga_vid unless i want to cluter it again with
ifdefs, which i definitly do not want.

The alternative would be to just keep mga_vid uptodate
to the newest kernel version and provide packages for
the older ones (with limited functionality).

Or i keep the development in my svn so i can easily
branch everything.

Does someone have any better ideas ?

			Attila Kinali

--