[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] new mpeg muxer
nsabbi at tiscali.it
Sat Feb 12 20:05:06 CET 2005
attached is a huge patch to replace the current mpeg muxer with one that
can mux to dvd/svcd/
generic mpeg1/2 formats.
Respect to the last version I posted in -users the following problems
have been fixed:
- generic mpeg1/2 would lead to desync after few seconds
- muxes mpeg4video (but the demuxer still had to be patched)
- handles correctly null-frames inserted by mplayer, consequently the
auto synchronizes after few seconds like the old one
- handles correctly telecining/variable fps
- added the options to timestamp all frames and to disable video frame
- in case of mpeg1/2 handles the system header the same way as the old
In the patch there are some necessary fixes in the muxer layer and to
but it's little code.
For some months now I received a lot of positive feedback, and now that
works well there's nothing in the old muxer that we may miss.
If no one object I will commit saturday 19th (a week should be enough
for reviewing the patch).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 90645 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng