[MPlayer-dev-eng] 3 pass encoding syntax poll

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Fri Feb 11 22:08:47 CET 2005

Hi,

Le vendredi 11 février 2005 à 19:21 +0100, Alexander Strasser a écrit :

> But besides all names and stuff, examples in the man page and maybe
> in the xml docs, are the way to go ( there would be also room for a
> little chapter about 2+ pass encoding i think ).

The good news are that I'm just done with school today, (for ever), and
should have quite a bit of time when I'll have sat for all my exams. And
gone back from a well merited trip to Copenhagen.
I'll be mostly offline until Feb 29 (and won't update the French manpage
meanwhile, so please Diego, have a rest too, so that I don't have too
much to catch-up ;-), but after that I'll have plenty of time to work on
the encoding part of the docs, with the help of my user experience with
MEncoder.

How about that?

Regards,
Guillaume