[MPlayer-dev-eng] Four small patches addressing build problems

Guillaume Poirier docmaintainerwannabe at laposte.net
Mon Dec 26 11:13:23 CET 2005

Hi,

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 01:34:38PM +0100, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
>
>>attached please find four small patches for various (build) problems I
>>encountered when building MPlayer-1.0pre7try2.
>

> All of these patches have already been applied.

To CVS, indeed, as Peter mentions. The problem being that pre7 is
probably ancient and not supported, but no newer release has been made
since then.

... which is why I suggested maybe some sort of try3 could be released
with no advertisement just to make the ppl who use this old (yet latest)
release happy.

Guillaume