[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch backlog maintenance

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 19:07:43 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 08:04:17PM -0500, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>
>>> I'm still desperately looking for somebody to take over the patch
>>>  backlog.  Really no volunteers?  Come on, all it takes is
>>> keeping a mailbox around and sending reminders once in a while...
>>>

>> Is this request still open?
>
> Yes.  I'd very much appreciate if you would take over.  Just list
> yourself in DOCS/tech/MAINTAINERS as patch backlog maintainer or
> whatever you want to call it.

Hmmm... what section would be appropriate? The only one which seems
remotely relevant is "Administration" (since this is a subsection of
"Mailing lists"), and compared to the only two roles already in there
the patch-backlog maintenance bit seems fairly trivial.

> I'll send you my mailbox with the patches soon.

Received.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.