[MPlayer-dev-eng] test, server status

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Aug 30 05:34:12 CEST 2005

testing the mailing list -- something strange is going on. mphq is
back up, at least for login and cvs access, but the homepage seems to
be down. however, the disturbing part is that attila doesn't seem to
be the one who restarted it, and there's no official word on whether
/home is clean and safe to use. so, those with accounts: please avoid
using /home until we know what's up. cvs should be safe, and mailing
lists.. well, i hope they're safe since they're accessible now.
hopefully we'll get the new server installed soon.

rich