[MPlayer-dev-eng] mphq - yet another episode

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Aug 27 22:51:58 CEST 2005

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:56:54 +0200
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> so remounting as readonly failed too? if so did you check that there
> are no cronjobs going to run within the timespan or killed cron?
> otherwise that could lead to diskwrites & further damage

Yes i did. It failed due to errors in the fs.
I somewhat think that it might be caused by RAM errors,
that's why i said i'm going to shutdown mphq.

Sofar Arpi has not responded, so i assume that
i have to do it.

Mailinglists and cvs should be save this time as
I have backups of both.

			Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ