AW: [MPlayer-dev-eng] New Features

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Aug 26 16:54:35 CEST 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:42:23 +0200
<oliver.henning at nextiraone.de> wrote:

> I saw in the code that the percent_pos is calculated by division of
> frames. Would it not be possible to divide that by the fps value of the
> video to get the time?

How do you divide something by fps if there is no fps ?

> > That's not easily possible with the current libvo interface.
> > Beside, AFAIK it is not even possible to reconfigure some
> > modules because of the limitations of the underlying system.
> But if I manually resize the window with the mouse, the image is
> rescaled. How is that done?>

That's done in the specific vo you use. If you do something
like that in the slave interface, it has to be supported
by _all_ vo modules in some kind of way.

> > Tell your WM, it's not the job of MPlayer to tell the WM what
> > it should do.
> It would have one advantage though: a plattform-indepent way to do it. I
> use with JAVA, so I could really use it.

There is no plattform independent way of telling the GUI
system to use no window decorations

			Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ