[MPlayer-dev-eng] recovery of rcs files from cvslog

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Aug 17 20:56:08 CEST 2005

Hi

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 07:06:01PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 09:46:50PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >
> > rebuild README,v is attached, ill upload it soon
>
> Thanks a million for fixing both README and ChangeLog.
>
> > note, i dont have a complete cvslog of dload.src.en so i cant recover it
> > i just have (1.28-1.39, 1.143-1.160)
>
> The Polish translators seem to have another part of the file, maybe we
> can piece it all together now?

well they sended me what they have but the author names and dates seem to be
wrong, 1.7-1.55 is also missing in their version

the correct solution seems to be to get a complete mbox of the mailinglists
covering the whole 1.1-1.160 and rebuilding it from that, note thats cvslog
& DOCS as the cvslog target was switched from cvslog to DOCS

i guess it will take less time to do that then to disscuss it, unless the
mbox files on mphq are somehow damaged ...

[...]
--
Michael