[MPlayer-dev-eng] GTK2

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at uludag.org.tr
Wed Aug 17 16:51:38 CEST 2005

Hi;

Çrş, 2005-08-17 tarihinde 13:50 +0200 saatinde, Reimar Döffinger yazdı:
> Hi,
> Unfortunately there are still a few problems left. There are e.g. no
> icons in the menu, I get a lot of the following when I try to open it:
> (<unknown>:26792): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_show: assertion
> `GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed
> And I can't select anything from the menu.
> When I use the Gui button to open the preferences it just crashes :-(
> Looks like it's not quite as easy.

I'm using this patch for a long time [Onur send me before the list]
without any major problem.  As you can see from [1] and [2], icons are
in menu and preferences window working as expected. Maybe your gtk+ have
some problems?

[1] http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~caglar/mplayer/screenshot1.png
[2] http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~caglar/mplayer/screenshot2.png

Yours
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at uludag.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!