[MPlayer-dev-eng] mphq - the story continues

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Aug 15 13:32:33 CEST 2005

Heyo,

I just recieved a root shell from Arpi for mphq, because
he is away for a few weeks. So if anything happends, please
let me know.
At least Alex Beregszászi and Diego Biurrun should have my
cellular phone number, so if you cannot reach me, tell them.
If someone else thinks he needs my cellular phone number,
please contact me off list.

Also, as some of you already know, the replacement for mphq
has been ordered. It should arrive in the next 3 weeks here in
Switzerland. After that i'd like to do some stress test to ensure
that everything is working fine before we install a system on it
and ship it the Budapest were it will be installed at fsn.hu.

Please do not ask what kind of machine it is, as i dont
want to make any details known until the box arrives and
the bill has been paid.

			Attila Kinali
--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ